Creating a copy of a traffic processing rule
To copy a traffic processing rule:
- In the application web interface window, select one of the following sections:
- For actions with rules of an individual workspace, in the section used for switching between workspaces, select the name of this workspace.
- For actions with rules applied in all workspaces, select Global in the section used for switching between workspaces.
Applicable only if you have access rights to multiple workspaces.
- Select the Rules section.
- Select one of the following tabs:
The traffic processing rules table opens.
- Select the traffic processing rule that you want to copy.
This opens a window containing information about the traffic processing rule.
- Click Copy.
This opens the traffic processing rule creation window. All settings of the traffic processing rule are copied.
- Edit the name of the copy of the traffic processing rule.
- Click Add.
A copy of the traffic processing rule is created.