What to do if you did not receive the activation code after buying a Kaspersky application
This article concerns:
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Kaspersky Total Security
Normally, the e-mail message with the activation code is delivered within an hour. If you did not receive the message, check your Spam or Junk email folders in case it was moved automatically there by mistake.
If you still cannot locate the message with an activation code or if you have entered a wrong e-mail address, contact us or our retail partners.
How to contact the seller
- In case you purchased the code on the Kaspersky website or via My Kaspersky, go to this page. Select the "Purchase and payment help" option to identify your partner and find answers to frequently asked questions.
- If you made your purchase via a different Kaspersky partner, you will need to contact them directly.
What information to provide
Before contacting the seller, please make sure you have the following information at hand:
- The date of the purchase
- Your full name
- The e-mail address that you have used for the purchase
- Order number from the confirmation e-mail