This version of Kaspersky Total Security is no longer supported
This version of Kaspersky Total Security (Kaspersky CRYSTAL) has become outdated and is no longer supported. Try to find relevant information or get help on our Forum.
To protect your computer, update the application to the latest version:
Upgrading to the latest version is not available for Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems.
- Make sure you have an activation code for your application. It consists of 20 digits and Latin characters and is divided into blocks in the following way:
ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ. You may need the code in case an error occurs when activating the new version of the application.
To learn where to find the activation code, see this article.
- If you do not have an activation code, click License in the lower-right corner of the application window and take a screenshot of the window with the license number. Send the screenshot to Kaspersky Customer Service to restore the activation code.
- Go to the Kaspersky website and download the latest version of the application.
- Remove your current version of Kaspersky Total Security. For instructions, see this article. When removing the application, make sure that the License information checkbox is selected in the Saving objects window.
- Restart your computer.
- Install the latest version of the application. See this article for instructions.
- If the application did not apply the activation code automatically, activate it manually.
If you experience any difficulties uninstalling, installing, or activating your application, contact Kaspersky Customer Service by choosing the topic of your request.