This version of Kaspersky Total Security is no longer supported
Latest update: July 14, 2021 ID: 15360
This version of Kaspersky Total Security (Kaspersky PURE) has become obsolete and is no longer supported.
To protect your computer, upgrade the application to the latest version.
How to upgrade the application to the latest version
- Make sure you have an activation code for your application. It consists of 20 digits and is divided into blocks in the following way:
ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ. You may need the code in case an error occurs when activating the new version of the application.
To learn where to find the activation code, see this article.
- If you do not have an activation code, click License in the lower-right corner of the application window and take a screenshot of the window with the license number. Send the screenshot to Kaspersky technical support to restore the activation code.
- Go to the Kaspersky website and download the latest version of the application.
- Uninstall your current version of Kaspersky Total Security. See this article for instructions. When removing the application, make sure that the License information checkbox is selected in the Saving objects window.
- Restart your computer.
- Install the latest version of the application. For instructions, see this article.
- If the application did not apply the activation code automatically, activate it manually.
If you experience any difficulties uninstalling, installing, or activating your application, submit a request to Kaspersky technical support by choosing the topic and filling out the form.