A Kaspersky application won’t start
Latest update: February 08, 2023 ID: 14823
This article concerns:
- Kaspersky Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium
- Kaspersky Security Cloud
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Kaspersky Total Security
- Kaspersky Small Office Security
When starting a Kaspersky application, you may see the Loading the application window that appears on the screen for a few moments, and then nothing happens and the application does not start.
The issue can occur after installing Windows updates or operating system malfunctions.
Restart the computer. If restarting the computer did not help, reinstall the application:
- Download the installer from the Kaspersky website.
- Remove the application. In the Saving objects window, select the License information or Subscription information checkbox. See this article for instructions. You can also try removing a Kaspersky application using the kavremover tool.
- Restart your PC.
- Run the installer.
- Activate the application.
The application has been reinstalled.
What to do if the issue persists
If the recommendations did not help or you experience difficulties during installation or removal, contact Kaspersky customer service by choosing the topic and filling out the form.