Error “Cannot connect to the application installation source”
Latest update: April 21, 2023 ID: 11007
When installing a Kaspersky application, the “Cannot connect to the application installation source” error occurs.
- The PC has a firewall installed that blocks the Internet connection which is required for installation.
- The operating system has incorrect proxy server settings entered.
- Kaspersky servers are temporarily unavailable due to maintenance.
- Try to install the application again later (in an hour or so).
- Make sure that a third-party firewall isn’t installed on your computer. The list of incompatible software and the instructions on removing it are available in this article.
- Make sure that Microsoft Defender Firewall doesn’t block the application’s Internet connection. See this article for instructions.
- Try to connect to the Internet using your mobile phone. See the instructions for Android and iOS.
- Change the DNS address in the network settings. See this article for instructions.
- Reset the network and proxy server settings. See this article for instructions.
What to do if the issue persists
If the issue persists, submit a request to Kaspersky Customer Service by choosing the topic of your request.
Customer Service for Kaspersky Free is not provided. You can look up your problem on our Forum or create a new topic with a detailed description of the issue.
If you want full Customer Service, download a supported solution for home and buy a license for it.