Saving data to the application operation report
October 2, 2023
The application processes and stores the following personal data:
- Data that is displayed in the application interface:
- Email address used to connect to My Kaspersky
- Addresses of websites for which secure connection is configured
- Names of Wi-Fi networks for which the rules of enabling secure connection are configured
This data is stored locally in a non-modified form and can be viewed under any user account on the computer.
- Data that is gathered when traces are enabled.
This data is stored locally in a modified form and can be viewed under any user account on the computer. This data is transmitted to Kaspersky only with your consent when contacting Customer Service. To learn more about the data, click the Support Statement link in the Support Tools window.