You can take a training course at Authorized Training Center of Kaspersky.
All sessions at the Authorized Training Centers are conducted by Kaspersky certified trainers only using the courses developed at Kaspersky and combining theoretical material with practical work that allows actual application of the knowledge and skills received. At present the following training programs are available:
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Professional Training
- KL 002.11.6: Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management
- KL 008.11.6: Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management. Encryption
- KL 009.12: Kaspersky Security Center. Vulnerability and Patch Management
- KL 302.11: Kaspersky Security Center. Scaling
Hybrid Cloud Security Trainings
- KL 014.50: Kaspersky Security for Virtualization. Agentless
- KL 031.51: Kaspersky Security for Virtualization. Light Agent
- KL 005.11: Protecting Windows Servers and Embedded Systems
- KL 024.2: Kaspersky EDR Optimum 2.0
- KL 025.4: Kaspersky Anti Targeted Attack Platform, Kaspersky Endpoint Detection and Response
- KL 036.2: Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway
- KL 038.3.1: Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity
After training completion all participants who have successfully performed their laboratory practice receive a certificate.