How to configure Automatic Exploit Prevention in Kaspersky Security Cloud
The article refers to Kaspersky Security Cloud — Family and Kaspersky Security Cloud — Personal.
Automatic Exploit Prevention in Kaspersky Security Cloud detects and denies launch of exploits to prevent further infection of your computer. Exploits often attack browsers as well as Flash, Java, and Microsoft Office applications.
What is Automatic Exploit Prevention
The lists of vulnerable applications are continuously updated along with the Kaspersky Security Cloud antivirus databases.
How to set Automatic Exploit Prevention
- In the main window of Kaspersky Security Cloud, click the gear icon .
- For the guide on opening the application window, please refer to this article.
- In the Settings view, go to Protection and select System Watcher.
- In the System Watcher settings, make the following changes to the settings of Automatic Exploit Prevention:
- Enable or disable Automatic Exploit Prevention by selecting or clearing the check box Monitor attempts to perform unauthorized operations.
- Select the action to be performed on threat detection.