Error "Some protection components are corrupted"
Show applications and versions that this article concerns
- Kaspersky Standard, Plus, Premium
- Kaspersky Security Cloud
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Kaspersky Total Security
- Kaspersky Small Office Security
If you get the error "Some protection components are corrupted", then your Kaspersky application does not provide solid security for your data.
Reinstall the application:
- Update antivirus databases and restart the computer. See the instructions for your application:
- If the database update didn't help, reinstall the application:
- Download the installer for:
You can no longer download Kaspersky Security Cloud. Switch to our new Kaspersky Premium solution.
- Uninstall the application. In the Saving objects window, select the License information or Subscription information checkbox. For instructions, see this article.
- Restart the computer.
- Run the installer.
- Activate the application.
What to do if the error persists
If the recommendations did not help or you experience difficulties during installation or removal, contact Kaspersky Customer Service.