Enabling and disabling Self-Defense
The Self-Defense mechanism of Kaspersky Endpoint Security is enabled by default. You can disable Self-Defense, if necessary.
To enable or disable Self-Defense:
- Open the application settings window.
- In the left part of the window, in the General Settings section, select Application Settings.
The advanced settings of Kaspersky Endpoint Security are displayed in the right part of the window.
- Do one of the following:
- To enable the Self-Defense mechanism, select the Enable Self-Defense check box.
- To disable the Self-Defense mechanism, clear the Enable Self-Defense check box.
- To save changes, click the Save button.