Error "Some protection components are corrupted"
This article concerns:
- Kaspersky Security Cloud
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Kaspersky Total Security
- Kaspersky Small Office Security
If you get the error "Some protection components are corrupted", then your Kaspersky application does not provide solid security for your data.
Reinstall the application:
- Update antivirus databases and restart the computer. For instructions, see Online Help:
- If the database update didn't help, reinstall the application:
- Download the installer from the Kaspersky website:
- Uninstall the application. In the Saving objects window, select the License information checkbox. For instructions, see this article.
- Restart the computer.
- Run the installer.
- Activate the application.
The Kaspersky application will be reinstalled.
What to do if the error persists
If the recommendations did not help or you experience difficulties during installation or removal, contact Kaspersky technical support by choosing the topic and filling out the form.