“My Kaspersky is temporarily unavailable. Our specialists are looking into the issue” error
Latest update: January 31, 2023 ID: 12686
When trying to access My Kaspersky, you can encounter the following error: “My Kaspersky is temporarily unavailable. Our specialists are looking into the issue.”
- Wait for 10-15 minutes and try again. The access to My Kaspersky might be temporarily restricted due to maintenance.
- Temporarily disable a third-party VPN provider if you are using it.
If you could not log in to activate the application, please activate it manually using the activation code. You can find the activation code in the message sent to your email address during the registration on My Kaspersky. For a detailed guide on how to activate the application, see Online Help:
- Kaspersky Basic, Standard, Plus
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Kaspersky Total Security
What to do if the issue persists
If the issue persists, submit a request to Kaspersky customer service by choosing the topic and filling out the form.