Secure connection for a specific app
September 28, 2023
You must turn on accessibility for Kaspersky app to use this functionality.
To configure automatic activation of a secure connection for a specific app:
- Open VPN.
- Tap Settings > Smart Protection.
- Tap Apps.
- Select an app from the list of apps installed on the device.
- Select When opening the app and specify which action the application must take when you open this app:
- Secure the connection. Kaspersky app turns on a secure connection when you open this app.
- Ask. Kaspersky app displays a notification and prompts you to turn on a secure connection when you open this app.
Allow Kaspersky app to send you notifications. Otherwise, the app will not be able to warn you and offer to establish a secure connection. For information on configuring notifications, please refer to your OS documentation.
- Do nothing. Kaspersky app does not turn on a secure connection when you open this app.
- Tap Apply.
- Tap VPN server and select the virtual server that you want to use, when opening this app.