Viewing devices on your network
September 28, 2023
The Smart Home Monitor feature allows you to do the following:
- View and customize the list of devices connected to your home Wi-Fi network by editing type and name of each device in the list.
Check each device's level of protection by viewing which Kaspersky applications are installed on the devices in your Wi-Fi network. If some Kaspersky apps are not installed on a device, you can install them using My Kaspersky.
In the Smart Home Monitor section, you can view the following:
- Devices that are currently connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Devices that were connected to the Wi-Fi network some time ago.
- Status of devices in the Wi-Fi network (new devices, connected devices, and disconnected devices).
- Time when disconnected devices were last detected in the network.
When a new device is connected to the Wi-Fi network, Kaspersky app displays the following information about the device:
- Device name (if available)
- Device manufacturer
- Device type (for example, computer, mobile device, access point, game console, or video camera)
- Operating system installed on the device
- MAC address (unique network ID of the device)
- IP address of the device
To view devices in your home Wi-Fi network:
- Connect to your home Wi-Fi network.
- Open Kaspersky app.
- On the main app window, tap Smart Home Monitor.
The Smart Home Monitor section opens.
- Confirm that it is your home Wi-Fi network if necessary.