Error "We cannot verify that the databases comply with the End User License Agreement”
The error "We cannot verify that the databases comply with the End User License Agreement" appears upon database update attempt.
- Check the system date and time.
- If the system date and time are correct, but the issue persists, reactivate the application.
- If the instructions above did not help, reinstall the application using the instructions below.
What to do if the issue persists
If the issue persists, contact Kaspersky Customer Service.
You can look up your problem on our Forum or create a new topic with a detailed description of the issue.
If you require full Customer Service, purchase one of the supported Kaspersky applications for home.
How to reinstall a Kaspersky application
- Download the installer for the application that you are using:
You can no longer download Kaspersky Security Cloud. Switch to our new Kaspersky Premium solution.
- Kaspersky Standard
- Kaspersky Plus
- Kaspersky Premium
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Kaspersky Total Security
- Kaspersky Small Office Security
- Remove the currently installed application using these instructions. To save the current license or subscription, select the License information or Subscription information check box in the Saving objects window of the uninstallation wizard.
- Restart your PC.
- Run the installation file and follow the instructions from these articles:
- The application will be activated automatically. If this doesn’t happen, activate the application manually using these instructions: