"Databases are corrupted" error
The “Databases are corrupted" error appears upon database update attempt in the Database Update window.
- Download the installer:
- Kaspersky Standard
- Kaspersky Plus
- Kaspersky Premium
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Kaspersky Total Security
- Kaspersky Small Office Security
If you’re not sure how to open the main application window, see the instructions.You can no longer download Kaspersky Security Cloud. Switch to our new Kaspersky Premium solution.
- Remove the currently installed application using the instructions. To save the current license or subscription, select the License information or Subscription information checkbox at the Saving objects step of the uninstallation wizard.
- Restart your PC.
- Run the installer and follow the instructions for your application:
- The application will be activated automatically. If this doesn’t happen, activate the application manually using these instructions:
What to do if the issue persists
If the issue persists, contact Kaspersky Customer Service.