About versions of Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection
October 2, 2023
Free version of the application
When using the free version of the application:
- You can use the application on all of your devices.
- You can use 200 MB of secure traffic per day on each device (300 MB if your device is connected to My Kaspersky).
- You cannot select the location of the VPN server. The application selects a location of the VPN server automatically.
Unlimited version of the application
The number of devices on which you can use the Unlimited version of the application depends on the terms of your subscription.
When using the Unlimited version of the application:
- You can use an unlimited daily amount of secure traffic on each device (except when traffic is limited by your Internet service provider).
- You can select a location of VPN server.
- You can establish a secure connection through the fastest server.
- You can configure the Kill Switch feature to cut your Internet connection entirely if your VPN connection drops, ensuring your data is never exposed to unprotected internet access.
- You can configure enabling a VPN connection for selected applications only (split tunneling).
- You can use the Double VPN feature to change your IP address twice, which provides an extra layer of encryption.
The Unlimited version of Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection must be connected to My Kaspersky.