Error when removing an application using PC Cleaner
Latest update: January 30, 2023 ID: 15653
This article concerns:
- Kaspersky Standard, Plus, Premium
- Kaspersky Security Cloud
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Kaspersky Total Security
- Kaspersky Small Office Security
During application removal using the PC Cleaner function, an error may occur.
- Restart the computer.
- Log in under the administrator account on your computer.
- Check if the application you are trying to delete is running. If it is running, stop it.
- Delete the application using the regular Windows tools. To uninstall the application from a computer running under Windows 10, see the uninstallation guide in this Microsoft support article.
What to do if the issue persists
If the error persists, send a request to the application vendor’s customer service or to Microsoft.