How to fix a licensing issue in Kaspersky for Windows
When trying to activate Kaspersky for Windows, you get a notification about a license problem.
The subscription is activated when you sign in to My Kaspersky on the device with the installed Kaspersky application. This error can occur in the following cases:
- You are trying to sign in to My Kaspersky using a different email address than the one you have specified during purchase.
- You bought a subscription from an unauthorized seller and this subscription is already linked to a maximum number of My Kaspersky accounts.
- You bought a subscription for a limited number of devices and want to share it with more users.
- Check if you have more than one My Kaspersky accounts. To activate Kaspersky for Windows you will need the account that you have specified during purchase.
- If you have more than one account:
- If you bought a subscription which is already linked to a maximum number of My Kaspersky accounts or if you bought a subscription for a limited number of devices and want to use it on more devices, buy a new subscription from the official Kaspersky website.