What to do if you did not receive the activation code after buying a Kaspersky application
Latest update: January 11, 2023 ID: 15334
This article concerns:
- Kaspersky Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Kaspersky Total Security
You don't need an activation code for Kaspersky Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium. For details, see the article.
Normally, the e-mail message with the activation code for Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac, Kaspersky Anti-Virus and Kaspersky Total Security is delivered within an hour. If you did not receive the message, check your Spam or Junk email folders in case it was moved automatically there by mistake.
If you still cannot locate the message with an activation code or if you have entered a wrong e-mail address, contact us or our retail partners.
How to contact the seller
- In case you purchased the code on the Kaspersky website or via My Kaspersky, go to this page. Select the "Purchase and payment help" option to identify your partner and find answers to frequently asked questions.
- If you made your purchase via a different Kaspersky partner, you will need to contact them directly.
What information to provide
Before contacting the seller, please make sure you have the following information at hand:
- The date of the purchase
- Your full name
- The e-mail address that you have used for the purchase
- Order number from the confirmation e-mail
If you bought the application on a CD or a card with the activation code and you don't have them any more, we will not be able to recover your code.