Viewing network status information
October 23, 2023
You can view Kaspersky Thin Client network connection settings and network status under Tools → Network. Information about Kaspersky Thin Client network connection settings is updated automatically at least once every second.
The Network section displays the following information about the settings for connecting Kaspersky Thin Client to the network (see the figure below):
- MAC address: MAC address of the device where Kaspersky Thin Client is installed.
- IP address: IP address of the device where Kaspersky Thin Client is installed.
- Subnet mask: subnet mask that contains the IP address of the device.
- Default gateway: address of the network gateway.
- DNS servers: addresses of DNS servers. To view all addresses (if there are more than three), hover the mouse over the setting value.
- Connection: status of the network connection of Kaspersky Thin Client and the connection speed.
- Sent: number and total size of network packets sent from Kaspersky Thin Client.
- Received: number and total size of network packets received by Kaspersky Thin Client.
Tools. Network section