This version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus is no longer supported
This version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus has become outdated and is no longer supported.
To protect your computer, upgrade the application to the latest version.
How to upgrade the application to the latest version
- Make sure you have an activation code for your application. It consists of 20 digits and Latin characters and is divided into blocks in the following way: ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ. You may need the code in case an error occurs when activating the new version of the application. To learn where to find the activation code, see this article.
- If you do not have an activation code, click License in the lower-right corner of the application window and take a screenshot of the window with the license number. Send the screenshot to Kaspersky technical support to restore the activation code.
- Go to the Kaspersky website and download the latest version of the application.
- Remove your current version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus. For instructions, see this article. When removing the application, make sure that the License information check box is selected in the Saving objects window.
- Restart your computer.
- Install the latest version of the application. For instructions, see this article.
- If the application did not apply the activation code automatically, activate it manually.
If you experience any difficulties uninstalling, installing, or activating your application, submit a request to Kaspersky technical support by choosing the topic and filling out the form.