Error “Cannot connect to the application installation source”
Latest update: February 10, 2023 ID: 11007
- The PC has a firewall installed that blocks the Internet connection which is required for installation.
- The operating system has incorrect proxy server settings entered.
- Kaspersky servers are temporarily unavailable due to maintenance.
- Try to install the application again later (in an hour or so).
- Make sure that a third-party firewall isn’t installed on your computer. The list of incompatible software and the instructions on removing it are available in this article.
- Make sure that Microsoft Defender Firewall doesn’t block the application’s Internet connection. See this article for instructions.
- Reset proxy server settings in the operating system. For details, see this article.
- Try to connect to the Internet using your mobile phone. See the instructions for Android and iOS.
- Change the DNS address in the network settings. See this article for instructions.
- Reset the network settings. For instructions, see this article.
What to do if the error persists
If the issue persists, contact Kaspersky Customer Service.