Error when updating a Kaspersky application remotely via Kaspersky Security Center
Click to view applications and versions that this article concerns.
- Kaspersky Security Center 14.2 (version 126.96.36.199967)
- Kaspersky Security Center 14 (version 188.8.131.5202)
- Kaspersky Security Center 13.2 (version 184.108.40.2061)
- Kaspersky Security Center 13.1 (version 220.127.116.1124)
- Kaspersky Security Center 13 (version 18.104.22.16847)
When updating a Kaspersky application (including Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows and Kaspersky Security for Windows Server) remotely via Kaspersky Security Center, you may encounter an error.
To eliminate the error, use the following recommendations:
- Check that the Download updates to the Administration Server repository task in Kaspersky Security Center is completed without errors. Use this guide for verifying downloaded updates.
- Check that the Network agent service is running, there are no connection errors with Kaspersky Security Center, and the status of the affected device is displayed correctly in Kaspersky Security Center. Use these instructions.
- Make sure that the application version is supported.
- Check that the application you want to update remotely is running. You can do it locally or via Kaspersky Security Center using the instructions.
- If you are using a distribution point to deploy updates to devices, make sure that this distribution point is available. If the distribution point is not available and the distribution points are assigned automatically, set the manual assignment of the distribution points and apply the new settings.
- Open the settings of Kaspersky Security Center. Select Kaspersky update servers as the update source on one of the devices instead of the Administration Server. Try to update the application again.