This version of Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac is no longer supported
This version of Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac has become outdated and is no longer supported. Try to find relevant information or get help on our Forum.
To protect your computer, update the application to the latest version:
- Make sure you have an activation code for your application. It consists of 20 digits and Latin characters and is divided into blocks in the following way:
ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ. You may need the code in case an error occurs when activating the new version of the application.
To learn where to find the activation code, see this article.
- If you do not have an activation code, click License in the lower-right corner of the Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac main window and take a screenshot of the window with the license number. Send the screenshot to Kaspersky technical support to restore the activation code.
- Open the Kaspersky website. Click Show other platforms and download the latest version of Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac.
- Remove your current version of Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac. See this article for instructions.
- Restart your PC.
- Install the latest version of the application. See the Online Help page for instructions.
- If the application did not apply the activation code automatically, activate it manually.
You may also need to upgrade macOS to the latest version.
If you experience any issues when removing, installing or activating the application, try to find a solution in our Knowledge Base:
If the issue persists, submit a request to Kaspersky Customer Service by choosing the topic of your request.