How to identify what operating system you are using
To solve the issues with your Kaspersky application, first you need to identify the operating system used on your computer or mobile device. Refer to the table below, if you know the type and brand of your device:
|Laptop or desktop
|Laptop or tablet
If you do not know the brand of your device, you can identify what operating system you are using by the interface.
Windows 10 desktop looks like this:
- In the lower-left corner, you will find the icon, the search field and the icon.
- in the lower-right corner, you can find the notification area.
Earlier Windows versions feature a desktop that looks as follows:
macOS desktop looks like this:
- In the upper-left corner, you can find the icon and the applications menu.
- In the upper-right corner you will find the clock, wi-fi icon, spotlight, etc.
- Android device home screen (the interface may vary for different models and vendors):
- Quick settings panel:
- iOS device home screen:
- Control center: