How to send data about application or browser window to Kaspersky
If you encounter problems with an application or browser window open on your computer, you can report this window to Kaspersky via Kaspersky Security Cloud.
To send data about application or browser window to Kaspersky:
- Open the main application window of Kaspersky Security Cloud.
- Click the More Tools button.
- Select the Clean and optimize section.
- Click the PC Cleaner link to open the PC Cleaner window.
- Click the Report annoying application link.
The cursor changes into a target.
- Point the cursor at the application or browser window that you want to report to Kaspersky.
- Left-click to gather data about application or website that opened this window.
The Gathering data about application window opens.
- In the Gathering data about application window perform the following actions:
- To view data about the chosen window, click the View gathered data link.
This opens the View data about application window, where you can view all the gathered information about the chosen window.
- To view the image you copied, hover over it and left-click on it.
The folder where you saved the image will open.
- By clicking the link Statement regarding data processing you can review our Statement regarding data processing.
- Select the I have read and agree with the Technical Support Statement check box.
- Click the Send button.
Data on the application or browser window will be sent to Kaspersky.