How to collect network traffic logs with WireShark
To troubleshoot issues with your network connection, Kaspersky Customer Service may require the network traffic logs. You can collect them in the Wireshark application. To get the logs:
- Download and install the application from the WireShark website.
- Open the application and click .
- Select one or several network interfaces for log collection and click Start.
- To select several network interfaces, hold Ctrl on the keyboard and consistently select the interfaces needed from the list using the left mouse button.
- When selecting a network interface, look at the activity graph and select an active interface. You can also run the ipconfig /all command and see which interface corresponds to the primary IP address of the computer.
- Reproduce the problem.
- Click .
- Select File → Save As and save the logs in the default format.
- Add the files to an archive. For instructions, see this article.
The network traffic logs will be collected.