How to free a license in Kaspersky Security Center
This article concerns:
- Kaspersky Security Center 14 (version 184.108.40.20602)
- Kaspersky Security Center 13.2 (version 220.127.116.111)
- Kaspersky Security Center 13.1 (version 18.104.22.16824)
- Kaspersky Security Center 13 (version 22.214.171.12447)
- Kaspersky Security Center 12 (version 126.96.36.19934)
- Kaspersky Security Center 11 (version 188.8.131.521b)
After removing Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 or 11 from a client computer, the key file may still appear in the Administration Server’s Key usage report.
In order to free a license:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center.
- Go to Managed devices.
- Remove the client computer from the administration group.
- Go to Unassigned devices.
- Remove the client computer from the database.
- Refresh the Administration Console by pressing F5 on the keyboard.
- Go to the Administration Server and open the Reports tab.
- Right-click Key usage report.
- Click Refresh.
If Kaspersky Endpoint Security is installed on the computer once again and the entries were not deleted, repeat steps 1-9 for both the computer’s old and new entries.
If you experience any issues, submit a request to Kaspersky technical support using Kaspersky CompanyAccount. Please include a detailed description of the issue. Before sending a request, read the required information in the Knowledge Base section.