The “Proxy server not found” error during the database update
Database update stops with an error, and “Proxy server not found” error appears in the reports.
- Open the application settings by clicking in the lower-left corner of the main window.
To learn how to open the application, see this article.
- Go to Protection settings section and select Network settings.
- Click Proxy server settings.
- Select Do not use proxy server and click OK.
- Click Save and confirm your actions.
- Try running a database update once again.
If proxy server settings are unavailable, install the latest version of the Kaspersky application: Kaspersky Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium, Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Kaspersky Total Security, Kaspersky Small Office Security.
What to do if the solution didn’t help
If the issue persists, submit a request to Kaspersky technical support by choosing the topic and filling out the form.