Adding a key file
To add a key file:
- In the Kaspersky Sandbox web interface window, select the Settings section.
- Under License, click Add.
This opens the Adding a license key window.
- In the Type of license key list, select Key file.
- Add the key file in one of the following ways:
- Click the specified area and select the key file in the window.
- Drag and drop the key file to the specified area.
- Click Activate.
The key file is added to the application.
You can also activate the application using an activation code.