How to find the activation code for your Kaspersky application in My Kaspersky
If you have bought the subscription for Kaspersky Basic, Standard, Plus or Premium, your purchase will be automatically saved in your My Kaspersky account. The activation code is not required. The application will be activated automatically after you download it from My Kaspersky and install it. See Online Help for more information.
If you haven’t found a solution for your issue, contact Kaspersky customer service by choosing the topic of your request.
The activation code may be needed for activating the application after installation, moving it to a different device, or in case of license issues. For instructions on how to find the activation code, see this article.
If you cannot find the activation code:
- Go to license details on My Kaspersky. For instructions, see below.
- Have it sent to your email through My Kaspersky. For instructions, see below.
If you don't have a My Kaspersky account
- If a Kaspersky application is installed and activated on a device, sign in to My Kaspersky from that application. For instructions, see this article.
- If you don’t have a Kaspersky application installed and activated or you don’t want to use My Kaspersky, see this article.
If you haven’t received an email with the activation code, contact the store from which you bought the application.
How to find the activation code on My Kaspersky
This method is not applicable to Kaspersky Security Cloud, Kaspersky Password Manager and Kaspersky Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium.
- Sign in to My Kaspersky.
- Go to the Subscriptions section.
Your 20-digit activation code will be shown in the Activation code field in the license information block.
How to send the activation code to your email
If the application is connected to your account on My Kaspersky, you can send the activation code to your email:
- Sign in to My Kaspersky.
- Click on your email address and select Account settings.
- Go to the Activation codes tab. If necessary, you can change the email address to which the code will be sent. Click Send.
You will get a message with the activation codes, names of applications and devices on which the applications are installed.
About activation codes for Kaspersky applications
How to connect your device to My Kaspersky
How to save your Kaspersky license before reinstalling the operating system
How to restore a Kaspersky application after reinstalling the operating system
How to transfer a Kaspersky application license from one device to another
How to reset a password for a Kaspersky application
"You have exceeded the maximum number of activations allowed for the entered activation code" error