What to do if a Kaspersky application blocks my website or application
A Kaspersky application does not allow opening your website or application.
In case if:
- Your website is blocked by a Kaspersky application, the website has possibly been hacked and contains malicious code or phishing links.
- Your application is blocked by a Kaspersky application, perhaps it is a false detection.
Check the website or the application file using Opentip. To do so, see this guide.
If the website or the file was identified as safe, contact Kaspersky Customer Service. In your request, provide the following information:
- The name and version of your Kaspersky application.
- Request type: Malware
- Request topic: False positive
- The operating system version
- The file or the link to your website that is detected as a false positive
- The database update date of the Kaspersky application
Please attach a screenshot of the error message to your request.