Enabling and disabling a web resource access rule
To enable or disable a web resource access rule:
- In the main application window, click the button .
- In the application settings window, select Security Controls → Web Control.
- In the Settings block, click the Rules of access to web resources button.
- In opened window, select the rule that you want to enable or disable.
- In the State column, do the following:
- If you want to enable the use of the rule, select the Active value.
- If you want to disable the use of the rule, select the Inactive value.
- Save your changes.