Viewing encryption statistics in details panes of Kaspersky Security Center
To view the encryption status in details panes of Kaspersky Security Center:
- Open the Administration Console of Kaspersky Security Center.
- In the console tree, select the Administration Server – <Computer name> node.
- In the workspace to the right of the Administration Console tree, select the Statistics tab.
- Create a new page with details panes containing data encryption statistics. To do so:
- On the Statistics tab, click the Customize view button.
The Properties: Statistics window opens.
- In the Properties: Statistics window, click Add.
The Properties: New page window opens.
- In the General section of the Properties: New page window, type the page name.
- In the Details panes section, click the Add button.
The New details pane window opens.
- In the New details panel window in the Protection status group, select the Device encryption item.
- Click OK.
The Properties: Encryption Control window opens.
- If necessary, edit the details pane settings. To do so, use the View and Devices sections of the Properties: Device encryption window.
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps d – h of the instructions, selecting the Encryption of removable drives item in the Protection status section of the New details pane window.
The details panes added appear in the Details panes list in the Properties: New page window.
- In the Properties: New page window, click OK.
The name of the page with details panes created at the previous steps appears in the Pages list of the Properties: Statistics window.
- In the Properties: Statistics window, click Close.
- On the Statistics tab, open the page that was created during the previous steps of the instructions.
The details panes appear, showing the encryption status of computers and removable drives.