Configuring the display and delivery of notifications
To configure the display and delivery of notifications:
- Open the application settings window.
- In the left part of the window, in the Advanced settings section, select Reports and Storages.
The right part of the window displays the settings of reports and storage.
- In the Notifications section, click the Settings button.
This opens the Notifications window.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security components and tasks are shown in the left part of the window. The right part of the window lists events generated for the selected component or the selected task.
- In the left part of the window, select the component or task for which you want to configure the delivery of notifications.
- In the Notify on screen column, select the check boxes next to the required events.
Information about the selected events is displayed on the screen as pop-up messages in the Microsoft Windows taskbar notification area.
- In the Notify by email column, select the check boxes next to the required events.
Information about the selected events is delivered by email if the mail notification delivery settings are configured.
- Click the Email notification settings button.
This opens the Email notification settings window.
- Select the Send event notifications check box to enable the delivery of information about Kaspersky Endpoint Security events selected in the Notify by email column.
- Specify the email notification delivery settings.
- Click OK.
- In the Email notification settings window, click OK.
- To save changes, click the Save button.