Configuring the appearance of scanned messages
To configure the appearance of scanned messages:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Settings section and General Settings subsection.
- In the Message Settings settings group, click the Add message X-headers link to open the Message Settings window.
- In the Add message X-headers list, select one of the following options:
- Yes, if you want to add headers to scanned messages.
- No, if you do not want to add headers to scanned messages.
- Click the OK button.