Viewing information about the application license keys
To learn what license keys are in use for a Kaspersky application:
- In the Kaspersky Security Center console tree, select the Managed devices node and go to the Devices tab.
- Right-click to open the context menu of the relevant device and select Properties.
- In the device properties window that opens, select the Applications section.
- In the list of applications that appears, select the application whose license keys you want to view, and then click the Properties button.
- In the application properties window that opens, select the License keys section.
The information is displayed in the workspace of this section.