About task creation in Kaspersky Security Center
August 3, 2023
You can create group tasks for administration groups and sets of protected devices. You can create the following types of tasks via Kaspersky Security Center:
- Activation of Application
- Copying Updates
- Database Update
- Software Modules Update
- Rollback of Database Update
- On-Demand Scan
- Application Integrity Control
- Baseline File Integrity Monitor
- Rule Generator for Applications Launch Control
- Rule Generator for Device Control
You can create local and group tasks in the following ways:
- For one protected device: in the Properties <Protected device name> window in the Tasks section.
- For an administration group: in the details pane of the node of the selected group of protected devices on the Tasks tab.
- For a set of protected devices: in the details pane of the Device selections node.
You can use policies to disable schedules for update and On-Demand Scan local system tasks on all protected devices in the same administration group.
General information on tasks in Kaspersky Security Center is provided in the Kaspersky Security Center Help.