Opening the Trusted Zone policy settings
August 3, 2023
To open the Trusted Zone via the Kaspersky Security Center policy:
- Expand the Managed devices node in the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console tree.
- Select the administration group for which you want to configure the task.
- Select the Policies tab.
- Double-click the policy name you want to configure.
- In the Properties: <Policy name> window that opens, select the Supplementary section.
- Click the Settings button in the Trusted Zone subsection.
The Trusted Zone window opens.
Configure the Trusted Zone as required.
If a protected device is being managed by an active Kaspersky Security Center policy and this policy blocks changes to the application settings, these settings cannot be edited via the Application Console.