Configuring security settings manually
August 3, 2023
By default, On-Demand Scan tasks use common security settings for the entire scan scope.
These settings correspond to the Recommended predefined security level.
The default values of security settings can be modified by configuring them as common settings for the entire scan scope or as different settings for different items in the protected device's file resource list or nodes in the tree.
To configure security settings manually:
- Open the Properties: On-Demand Scan window.
- Select the Scan scope tab.
- Select the items in the scan scope list whose security settings you want to configure.
You can apply a standard security settings template to the node or item selected in the protection scope.
- Click the Configure button.
The On-demand scan settings window opens.
- On the following tabs configure the security settings of the selected node or item in accordance with your requirements:
- Click the OK button in the On-demand scan settings window.
- Click the OK button in the Scan scope window.
The new scan scope settings are saved.