August 3, 2023
To add exclusions from the encryption protection scope, take the following steps:
- Expand the Managed devices node in the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console tree.
- Select the administration group for which you want to configure application settings.
- Perform one of the following actions in the details pane of the selected administration group:
- To configure application settings for a group of protected devices, select the Policies tab and open the Properties: <Policy name> window.
- To configure the settings of a task or application for an individual protected device, select the Devices tab and go to local task settings or application settings.
- In the Network activity control section, click the Settings button in the Anti-Cryptor subsection.
The Anti-Cryptor window opens.
- On the Exclusions tab, select the Apply exclusion list check box.
- Click the Add button.
The Exclusion from the controlled scope window opens.
- Click the Browse button to select a folder, or enter the folder manually.
- Click the OK button.
The excluded area will be added to the list.