Configuring Wi-Fi Control Task Settings
August 3, 2023
To configure the Wi-Fi Control task settings, take the following steps:
- Expand the Managed devices node in the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console tree.
- Select the administration group for which you want to configure application settings.
- Perform one of the following actions in the details pane of the selected administration group:
- To configure application settings for a group of protected devices, select the Policies tab and open the Properties: <Policy name> window.
- To configure the settings of a task or application for an individual protected device, select the Devices tab and go to local task settings or application settings.
The Properties: Wi-Fi Control window opens.
- On the General tab:
- On the Schedule and Advanced tabs, configure the task start schedule.
- Click the OK button.
Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes applies new task settings immediately. Information about the date and time when the settings were modified, and the values of task settings before and after modification, are saved in the task log.