Configuring PLC Project Investigation
August 3, 2023
Before running the PLC Project Integrity Check, you must receive information about the PLC projects currently used in the industrial network. Information about PLC projects is obtained using the PLC Project Investigation local task.
To configure PLC Project Investigation:
- Open the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- In the Managed devices node, select the Devices tab and open the selected computer's properties.
- In the Tasks section, select PLC Project Investigation > Properties.
The Properties:PLC Project Investigation window opens.
- Select the PLC configurations section.
The list of PLC configurations displays configurations that were added via Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes Console.
A newly added via Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes Console configuration appears in the Kaspersky Security Center task list only after the PLC Project Investigation task is completed on the local computer with Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes Console.
- Click the Add from PLC Registry button to add required PLC Project configurations from the PLC Registry.
The PLC Registry management window opens.
- Select a PLC configuration and click the Add to task list button.
- Add all required PLC configurations and close the PLC Registry management window.
- To add the PLC configuration that was received from the local computer task:
- In the list of PLC configurations, select one that you want to add to the PLC Registry.
- Click the Link to PLC Registry button.
Each PLC configuration from the Registry has a unique ID number specified in the last column. After you add a PLC configuration from the local computer task to the PLC Registry, an ID number will be assigned to this configuration.
- To remove a PLC configuration from the task list:
- Select a PLC configuration.
- Click the Remove button.
The PLC is not removed from the PLC Registry and can be added again at any moment.
- In the Properties: PLC Project Investigation window, click OK to save your changes.
The PLC project information obtained as a result of running the PLC Project Investigation task is used to select PLC reference projects and to configure the PLC Project Integrity Check task.