Configuring Removable Drives Scan
August 3, 2023
To configure scanning of removable drives upon connection to the protected device:
- Expand the Managed devices node in the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console tree.
- Select the administration group for which you want to configure the task.
- Select the Policies tab.
- Double-click the policy name you want to configure.
In the Properties: <Policy name> window that opens, select the Supplementary section.
- Click the Settings button in the Removable Drives Scan subsection.
The Removable Drives Scan window opens.
- In the Scan on connection block, do the following:
- Select the Scan removable drives on connection via USB check box, if you want Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes to automatically scan removable drives when they are connected.
- If required, select the Scan removable drives if its stored data volume does not exceed (MB) and specify the maximum value in the field on the right.
- In the Scan with security level drop-down list, specify the security level with the settings that you want for Removable Drive Scan tasks.
- Click the OK button.
The specified settings are saved and applied.