Deleting an Exclusion for a Wi-Fi Network
August 3, 2023
To delete a Wi-Fi network from the list of trusted Wi-Fi networks, do the following:
- Expand the Managed devices node in the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console tree.
- Select the administration group for which you want to configure application settings.
- Perform one of the following actions in the details pane of the selected administration group:
- To configure application settings for a group of protected devices, select the Policies tab and open the Properties: <Policy name> window.
- To configure the settings of a task or application for an individual protected device, select the Devices tab and go to local task settings or application settings.
The Properties:Wi-Fi Control window opens on the General tab.
- If needed, select the Allow connections to the following Wi-Fi networks check box to allow editing of the list of trusted Wi-Fi networks.
- In the list of trusted Wi-Fi networks, select the Wi-Fi networks you want to delete.
- Click the Remove Wi-Fi network button.
- Click the OK button.
The selected Wi-Fi networks are deleted from the list of trusted Wi-Fi networks. Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes blocks connections to these Wi-Fi networks.