Activation of the Application task
August 3, 2023
To configure an Activation of the Application task:
- In the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console tree, expand the Managed devices node and select the administration group for which you want to configure the application tasks.
- In the details pane of a selected administration group, open the Tasks tab.
- In the list of previously created group tasks, select a task you want to configure.
- Open the Properties: <Task name> window in one of the following ways:
- Double-click the name of the task in the list of created tasks.
- Select the name of the task in the list of created tasks and click the Configure task link.
- Open the context menu of the task name in the list of created tasks and select the Properties item.
In the Notification section, configure the task event notification settings. For detailed information on configuring settings in this section, see Kaspersky Security Center Help.
- In the Activation Settings section, specify the key file that you want to use to activate the application. Select the Use as additional key check box if you want to add a key to renew the license.
- Configure the task schedule in the Schedule section (you can configure a schedule for all task types except Rollback of Database Update).
- In the Account section, specify the account whose rights will be used to run the task.
- If required, specify the objects to exclude from the task scope in the Exclusions from task scope section.
For detailed information on configuring settings in these sections, see Kaspersky Security Center Help.
- Click the OK button in the Properties: <Task name> window.
The newly configured group task settings are saved.