Configuring Software Modules Update task settings
August 3, 2023
To configure the Software Modules Update task:
- In the Application Console tree, expand the Update node.
- Select the Software Modules Update child node.
- Click the Software Modules Update link in the results pane of the Properties node.
The Task settings window appears.
- On the General and Connection settings tabs, configure the settings for working with update sources.
- On the General tab in the Update settings section, configure the settings for updating application modules:
- On the Schedule and Advanced tabs, configure the task start schedule. By default, Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes runs the Software Modules Update task on a weekly basis on Fridays at 4:00 PM (according to the regional time settings of the protected device).
- On the Run as tab, configure the task to start using a specific user account.
- Click the OK button.
The configured settings will be saved and applied at the next task start.
Kaspersky does not publish planned update packages on the update servers for automatic installation; these can be downloaded manually from the Kaspersky website. You can configure administrator notification about the New critical and scheduled updates are available event; the notification will contain the URL of the web page where scheduled updates can be downloaded.