Removable Drives Scan
August 3, 2023
To configure scanning of the removable drives upon connection to the protected device in the Application Console:
- In the Application Console tree, open the context menu of the Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes node and select the Configure removable drives scan settings option.
The Removable Drives Scan window opens.
- In the Scan on connection block, do the following:
- Select the Scan removable drives on connection via USB check box, if you want Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes to automatically scan removable drives when they are connected.
- If required, select the Scan removable drives if its stored data volume does not exceed (MB) and specify the maximum value in the field on the right.
- In the Scan with security level drop-down list, specify the security level with the settings that you want for Removable Drive Scan tasks.
- Click the OK button.
The specified settings are saved and applied.