Configuring the Anti-Cryptor task via the Administration Plug-in
August 3, 2023
To configure Anti-Cryptor task settings take the following steps:
- Expand the Managed devices node in the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console tree.
- Select the administration group for which you want to configure application settings.
- Perform one of the following actions in the details pane of the selected administration group:
- To configure application settings for a group of protected devices, select the Policies tab and open the Properties: <Policy name> window.
- To configure the settings of a task or application for an individual protected device, select the Devices tab and go to local task settings or application settings.
- In the Network activity control section, click the Settings button in the Anti-Cryptor subsection.
The Anti-Cryptor window opens.
- In the window that opens, configure the following settings:
- Click the OK button.
Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes immediately applies the new settings to the running task. The date and time when the settings were modified and the values of task settings before and after modification are saved in the system audit log.